These are the qualifications needed for young people to participate in Eurodyssey:
- You are aged 18 to 30*.
- Your region is a member of the program.
*Some regions admit participants aged up to 35. Please, check the regions’ vademecums for further information.
If you meet the qualifications you will be entitled to:
- Apply for traineeship offers from businesses and organisations.
- If your application matches the requirements of the businesses and organisations taking part in the programme, you will be entitled to 3 to 7 months’ paid traineeship in a foreign business.
- There are no special qualifications required. Accommodation, training and operating expenses are financed by the member regions and the businesses or organisations taking part.
Step 1: Check if your region is a member of Eurodyssey
- The current Eurodyssey member regions are listed here.
- If your region is a member of Eurodyssey, you are eligible to participate.
If your region is not currently part of the Eurodyssey programme, please check this AER member regions list and contact your region.
Step 2: Create your profile
If you meet the participation requirements and your region is part of the network, you can create your Eurodyssey profile. This is the basis for your participation in the programme and allows you, among other things, to apply to traineeships.
Once your profile is created, you will receive a confirmation email with your login credentials. If you forgot your password, please follow these steps.
(please, register only once!)
Step 3: Check the offers and apply!
While logged in, you can either fill out your application form through your menu or check all the available traineeship offers to choose the one that suits you best.
If there are no traineeship offers that suit you when you create your profile, you can indicate your area(s) of interest and preferences.
New opportunities will come up.