The programme targets young graduate Europeans between the ages of 18 and 30 residing in Eurodyssée member region.
It offers a practical training period of between 3 and 7 months, including a language course.
1. Welcoming Company Role
- Welcome a young European onto its team and draw up a programme for his training period.
- Make sure that the trainee can draw on all his knowledge and has all the skills required.
- Follow up and evaluate the trainee through a specific supervisor.
- Endeavour to integrate him into the company’s socio-economic and cultural aspects.
2. Types of company
- Commercial, business and administration, tourism, hotel and catering, multimedia/audiovisual, arts and culture, humanities and social sciences, life and physical sciences, health and social services, agricultural, manufacturing, etc.
- Private and public companies.
- Small or medium-size firms and large international groups.
- Public authority, local community, economic body, consular office, research and development institute, youth organisation, teaching establishment, etc.